POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Other Bonds (52KB) : Re: Other Bonds (52KB) Server Time
8 May 2024 05:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Other Bonds (52KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 18 Feb 2001 20:22:22
Message: <3A9074CC.433BCBA3@hotmail.com>
Thank you very much everyone !

Sorry for not replying earlier.
(I've been out in the real world doing a lot of ray-catching
with my macro lens today.)

I guess I'll use radiosity a lot in the future. I love it !

To Christoph:
I have now had a look at your radiosity pages and I find
them very informative. Thanks for making them.

To Kari:
Can you give any clues on what differences we might see
if POV-Ray becomes able to output 48 bit images ?

To David:
I'm not familiar with "Rivenesque".
Do you have any links to nice Rivenesque images ?

--
Best regards,

Tor Olav

mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom